I Love Yarn
Whether you knit, crochet, craft, weave, or just adore fiber, the third Saturday in October, which this year is the 17th, is the official I Love Yarn Day but the celebration continues all weekend.
Show it off, tag with it, carry it, gather with friends. Declare your LOVE! Get involved.
- Create an I Love Yarn Day badge
- Teach someone to knit or crochet
- Do something for charity
- Wear a knitted or crocheted item
- Give a gift of yarn
- Take your yarn to work day
- Host a yarn-a-bration party
- Knit, crochet and craft in public
Host a yarn-a-bration party and plan a fun activity. Here are more ideas…