I Love Yarn
Whether you knit, crochet, craft or just adore fiber, the second Friday in October, which this year is the 10th, is the day to affirm your passion for yarn.
Show it off, tag with it, carry it, gather with friends. Declare your LOVE! Get involved.
- Create an I Love Yarn Day badge
- Teach someone to knit or crochet
- Do something for charity
- Wear a knitted or crocheted item
- Give a gift of yarn
- Take your yarn to work day
- Host a yarn-a-bration party
- Knit, crochet and craft in public
Host a yarn-a-bration party and plan a fun activity. Here are more ideas…